Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Extra Life Gaming Marathon
Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 8:00 AM (CDT)
Join Sarcastic Gamer as we strike a blow against pediatric cancer by doing what we do best, playing games! On October 17, 2009, we will host the Extra Life Gamer Day Lock In benefitting the Texas Children’s Cancer Center.
Join us for a night of games, food and fun! We have a variety of games for all to enjoy, including:
· FREE PLAY Arcade Games
· Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii gaming stations with the latest games
· Complete Rock Band sets to jam with other gamers
· A retro gaming room to relive the good old days
· Bring your DS, PSP or other portable gaming devices, charging stations are provided
· Food and drinks will be available for all attendees
This event is available to everyone 18 and up and minors accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parent or guardian must be present throughout the event, NO DROP OFFS ALLOWED.
NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
To learn more about Extra Life, visit http://extralife.sarcasticgamer.com/.
All proceeds will go to the Texas Children’s Cancer Center, http://www.txccc.org.